International kittehs- Maine coons in Russia

I love finding vids of cats around the world. This YT is one of many that document the kitteh adventure in one Russian household. I've watched all of the kitteh vids from this YTer, "bortapir". As far as I tell, there are four Maine coon kittehs in this household. And, the kittehs have all kinds of nice toys to play with.

Even though no single YT from bortapir is "the best cat video ever" (a phrase that SOME people put up in the YT title), as a collective aka oeuvre, they are wonderful, charming and fascinating. If you click on the direct link, you can then find more videos. Or, go to botrapir's YT page directly, to find them all, and where he provides this info:

"I basically photograph, but here I will show my rare videos about myself, to a family, my favourite cats and everything that has drawn my attention and, I hope, can interest others.:)" (Boris, age 48, Ryazan, Russia)

Title: "Evening ring and other entertainments". Direct link is here (1:47)


p.s. Oh, very good: Marion in Savannah adds "Ah... I can see that they have one of the "I can travel all the way across the room without touching the floor" kittehs." lol

Comments

  1. Ah... I can see that they have one of the "I can travel all the way across the room without touching the floor" kittehs. And I loved the look of boredom on the marmalade kitteh's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big-big gratitude that have paid to us attention.
    We very much love cats. We have young nursery main-coon LuKoshkino in the city of Ryazan.
    The first kittens at us have already left. We very much miss.
    Come to us on a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please share. Thanks in advance.

Popular posts from this blog

Is Cartoon Cat a creepypasta?

What is a harlequin cat?